Sunday 17 February 2013

What Organic Shampoo ? ? ?

 
 
 
After I discovered that half of my Organic Shampoo had disappeared down the shower drain, I got the message that my boy's needed to experiment with something of similar texture, simular smell, simular appearance and nowhere near simular in cost!!!!
 
 


So here I made an invitation to play and get messy, with something that is sooooo much cheaper. Go for it... use as much as you like. At $1 something I really couldn’t care how many bottles I go through (still deep breathing through the loss of my much loved Shampoo!)





Use it they did. Squirting and spraying, filling and sqwishing. This activity has to be, by far the most messy one that I've ever done. Ever!! Don't do this inside and have lot's of water and spare rags handy if you're going to do it.


 
 

 
They created for ages. We went though three bottles of shaving cream but really we could have used another 2 or 3. However even after the cans were empty, they still played with what was left. They even wanted to keep their master pieces for the next day. So we had trays of shaving cream laying around for days. The smell was not nice,  not even the dog was interested in that.

This was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment