Friday 7 December 2012

Christmas Craft


Since we put our pens and pencils down, I have been very tired and slack, so I haven’t had much to report about. Most of the Christmas activities I wanted to do with the boy’s, they have had no interest in, so I didn’t bother setting them up. Instead we had a week laying around, playing and doing whatever we wanted. I think I needed that!
None of the Christmas craft supplies have even been touched. No matter how appealing I make them, they’re not interested.


The only activity that Mr Ed wanted to participate in was Bakers Clay decorations. Bakers Clay is my favourite too, so I was happy. And I knew I could also use the end result for a few small gift ideas.
Doesn’t get much easier than three ingredients …..
 
I love watching him measure it all correctly.


The sensory part of this creation is Mr Ed's favourite.

 
 
 
That's as far as Mr Ed got, the rest was left up to Mr K. Painting is his favourite so he was happy. I guess that made for one happy little family.
 
 
 
Maybe next week will bring more interest in Christmas and we will make use of the ever growing Cristmas supplies. Then again ....... I'm also ok with just relaxing for another week.
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment